Thursday, May 2, 2019
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Monday, February 15, 2016
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Friday, December 26, 2014
Pets & Paws Cremation
If you are visiting our site due to the recent loss of a beloved pet, please accept our most sincere condolences.
As pet owners ourselves, we understand the special bond that exists between pet owners and our companion animals. We know first hand how difficult it is to lose a special pet, and can truly appreciate how overwhelming it can be to make decisions during a time of loss. With that in mind, we have created this web site to help explain the pet cremation services that we offer. Our commitment is to help you with the pain of loss while providing you with choices for celebrating the life of your dear pet and memorializing those special memories. Our caring and understanding family is here to help you select the very best cremation options and provide you with a very special farewell to your pet. Whether you need our services immediately, or are preparing for the future, we are dedicated to be here to meet your individual needs and that of your family's companion.
Why Choose Pets and Paws Cremation for your loved one?
- Uncompromised service and dedication.
- Your pet will be in the care and shelter of a trained and caring professional.
- Our family is serving your family 7 Days A Week, 24 hours a day. Call us at 360-483-9440
- You have the option to have us come and pick up your pet or drop it off yourself at our facility.
- We will pick-up at all veterinarian offices, even if they don't use our services.
- All cremations are performed on site at our state of the art pet cremation facility in Bellingham, WA.
- All cremations are done individually for your peace of mind.
- We use an identification system that assures the cremated remains you receive are truly those of your pet.
Affordable and Friendly Pet Cremation Services for Island County, San Juan, Oak Harbor, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom County
"Because They Loved Us......"